Royal Canin Dog Relax Care - Maxi
All Royal Canin foods are nutritionally complete and contain 100% of the nutrients your dog needs as a healthy base for wellbeing. These nutrients include fats, fibers, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
Our Relax Care nutritional program has two components available: crunchy kibble and a delicious pâté in a pouch, both are nutritionally complete and perfectly complement each other. Why not try the pâté as a delicious topping to the kibble? Don’t just take our word for it, when scientifically tested at the Royal Canin kennels, +44% of dogs behaved normally in changing situations. This means that ROYAL CANIN® Relax Care Maxi’s results are a proven success.
- Proven results: +44 % normal behaviour in changing environment**Royal Canin internal study.
- For dogs in a changeable environment: Changes in your dog’s routine can impact his wellbeing. Situations such as a trip in the car, moving to a new home, or the arrival of a new baby can make a dog nervous. Adapting his nutrition can help him cope with change.
- Precise formula: This precicely balanced nutritional solution with proven efficacy, is formulated with specific nutrients to help your dog feel relaxed in an intense & changing environment.
- How else can you help your dog?: Nervousness can occur in unpredictable situations, so it's a good idea to follow routine in everyday life. Try to give your dog enough time to adjust to possible changes. If you have any questions or concerns about your dog’s health or behaviour, please contact your veterinarian.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, maize flour, wheat flour, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, rice, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, minerals, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, hydrolyzed fish protein , hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), glucosamine, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 46 mg, E6 (Zinc): 127 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 25.0% - Fat content: 14.0% - Crude ash: 6.4% - Crude fibres: 2.9%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.