Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult Cat
Due to your cat's heavy body type, the level of protein in ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult has been specifically adapted contribute to maintaining your cat's muscle mass. This food is also enriched with L-Carnitine, a nutrient involved with healthy fat metabolism.
The inclusion of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to support your cat's healthy bones and joints - meaning it can maintain its normal level of activity without any discomfort.
What's more, the specifically formulated balance of minerals in this food helps to support and maintain your cat's healthy cardiac function. To cater to each cat's individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult is also available as wet food in delicious gravy.
If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
- Special british shorthair jaw: This specially designed large curvy-shaped kibble is adapted to the British Shorthair cat’s broad jaw. The unique kibble facilitates grasping and encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula - L-carnitine & taurine: Exclusive formula - L-carnitine & taurine
- Muscle tone: The British Shorthair cat has a sturdy, heavy and muscular body. An adapted level of protein contributes to maintaining muscle mass.
- L-Carnitine: Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- Bone & joint health: The British Shorthair’s powerful, stocky body can place stress on her bones and joints. Formulated to support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- Cardiac health: Enriched with nutrients such as taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, L-carnitine: 200 mg, Taurine: 2.6 g - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 34% - Fat content: 19% - Crude ash: 6.8% - Crude fibres: 5.3% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 9.7 g including EPA/DHA: 3.5 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.