Royal Canin Fit 32 Cat
What's more, ROYAL CANIN® Fit 32 is formulated with a balance of beneficial nutrients - such as a variety of vitamins and minerals - to help in maintaining a healthy urinary system for adult cats like yours.
Thanks to the inclusion of specific dietary fibres, ROYAL CANIN® Fit 32 also helps to rid your cat of hair and fur it may have ingested. This ultimately means that occurrence of hairballs is significantly reduced.
- Optimal nutrient profile: To meet the specific requirements of adulthood, cats need nutrition of a high quality. Fit 32 is a balanced and complete feed which contains the right level of beneficial nutrients to maintain adult cats in good health.
- Healthy weight: The adapted calorie content of the Fit 32 formula helps maintain the ideal weight of adult cats having a moderate amount of exercise.
- Hairball reduction: Fit 32 helps stimulate intestinal transit and the elimination of ingested hair thanks to specific fibres including psyllium.
- Urinary health: Formulated to help maintain health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat, animal fats, maize, vegetable fibres, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, yeasts and parts thereof, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 13000 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 32 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 42 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Zootechnical additives: Ammonium chloride: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 32% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fibres: 4.6%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.