Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten
Although your kitten's digestive system is developing, it still remains immature. That's why your kitten requires a diet of high quality protein to support and maintain healthy digestion.
ROYAL CANIN® Maine Coon Kitten contains a highly digestible protein known as Low Indigestible Protein (or L.I.P), as well as prebiotics which help to support your kitten's intestinal flora.
As your Maine Coon kitten grows, its natural defences continue to develop; the patented complex of antioxidants (such as vitamin E) in ROYAL CANIN® Maine Coon Kitten food helps in supporting your kitten's natural defences as they develop.
- Special Large Jaw: This specially designed cube-shaped kibble is adapted in size and texture to the large jaw of the Maine Coon kitten. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula - calcium & phosphorus: Exclusive formula - Calcium & phosphorus.
- Healthy long growth period: Growth for the Maine Coon kitten is exceptionally long, laying down the framework for the breed’s unique large stature. With adapted energy and protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins (including vitamin D) and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy bone and joint development for balanced growth.
- Digestive health: During the growth period, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and continues developing gradually. A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Immune system support: During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defences. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- L.I.P. Digestive science innovation: Selected high quality proteins with digestibility over 90%, for digestive health and stool quality.
dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A:
34000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, vitamin E: 690 mg; E1 (Iron): 31 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 41 mg, E6 (Zinc): 121 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 36.0% - Fat content: 23.0% - Crude ash: 8.3% - Crude fibres: 2.9% - Calcium: 1.32% - Phosphorus: 1.15%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.