Royal Canin Persian Kitten
ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is formulated with the specific needs of your Persian kitten in mind. By giving them food with the very best nutritional support, you're giving them the healthiest start in life.
It's been noted by breeders that your Persian kitten's digestive system will develop gradually and remain immature for a while. That's why ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is formulated with highly digestible protein that's of the highest quality. It also contains an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to help support a good balance in the intestinal flora.
The type of kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is designed with your Persian kitten's jaw and head shape in mind; its small, rectangular shape and soft texture makes it easy for it to successfully pick it up and chew.
What's more, this specially formulated food includes a patented complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E, that help to support your kitten's natural defences.
- Exclusive formula - omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids: Exclusive formula - Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids
- Special brachycephalic jaw: This specially designed tiny rectangular kibble with a soft texture is easy for the Persian kitten to pick up and chew.
- Healthy growth & long hair: During growth, the Persian kitten develops a long, dense and silky coat, the hallmark of the breed. Healthy growth & long hair With adapted protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy growth while contributing to healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Miniature splendour: Long and thick coat Open sweet expression Cobby body
- Immune system support: During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. Immune system support A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defences. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Digestive performance: During the growth period, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and continues developing gradually. DIGESTIVE PERFORMANCE A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 32000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, Vitamin E: 650 mg; E1 (Iron): 33 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 128 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 32.0% - Fat content: 22.0% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 2.7% - Calcium: 1.2% - Phosphorus: 1% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 49.9 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 10.6 g.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.