Royal Canin Cat Oral Care
When looking for a diet that benefits your cat's teeth and oral vicinity, it's important to be aware that ROYAL CANIN® Oral Care performs two actions: Mechanical and Chemical.
ROYAL CANIN® Oral Care is specifically designed for targeted action, the Oral Care kibble size, texture and shape encourages cats to chew thoroughly. This mechanical action produces a daily tooth brushing effect that helps reduce the formation of dental plaque on teeth.
This formula is also enriched with an ‘active dental agent' (calcium chelators) which performs a chemical action by trapping the salivary calcium to help limit dental plaque mineralisation.
ROYAL CANIN® Oral Care has been clinically proven to show results after just 28 days of continued use, reducing up to 59% of tartar formation.
- Tartar build-up?: Does your cat have a tendency to tartar formation? Tartar build-up is the mineralization of dental plaque in contact with saliva, which can lead to sensitive gums. Oral hygiene plays an important role in your cat’s overall health.
- Oral care: What are the key benefits of this targeted nutritional solution? Oral Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps support oral health by reducing the formation of dental plaque. With double action: - Mechanical action: specifically designed for a targeted action, the ORAL CARE kibble size, texture and shape encourages the cat to chew thoroughly. This mechanical action produces a daily tooth brushing effect which helps reduce the formation of dental plaque on teeth. - Chemical action: formula enriched with an “Active Dental Agent” (calcium chelators) which traps the salivary calcium to help limit dental plaque mineralization.
- Proven results / Up to 59% / Reduced tartar formation / In 28 days / Tooth brushing effect / Active dental agent: Proven results: the exclusive use of Oral Care is effective after 28 days: up to 59%* reduction in tartar formation. *Royal Canin internal study, 2005 - Compared to a control feed for adult cats not containing the Oral Care active components and measured on the most vulnerable teeth.
- Urinary health: Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize gluten, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds.
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 47 mg, E6 (Zinc): 99 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 15.0% - Crude ash: 7.0% - Crude fibres: 5.2% - Pentasodium triphosphate: 2.0 g/kg.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.