Royal Canin Siamese Adult Cat
The specially designed, tube-shaped kibble is easy for your Siamese cat's long and narrow muzzle to grasp; it also encourages prolonged chewing to help support good oral hygiene.
ROYAL CANIN® Siamese Adult food contains highly digestible protein and prebiotics to help support a balance of intestinal flora. The inclusion of a balanced level of minerals will further benefit your cat by helping to support healthy urinary function.
- Special siamese jaw: This specially designed tube-shaped kibble is easy for the narrow and long Siamese cat muzzle to grasp. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help reduce the rate of food intake.
- Exclusive formula - Omega 6 fatty acids & L-carnitine: Exclusive formula - Omega 6 fatty acids & L-carnitine
- Lean muscular body: The Siamese has an elegant and athletic silhouette. An increased level of proteins (38%) and a moderate fat level (16%) help preserve a long, slender and muscular body.
- L-carnitine: Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- Digestive health: Highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to support healthy digestion, and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Healthy glossy coat: The Siamese has a notable, very short and sleek coat which lies close to the body. Siamese Adult contains a combination of specific nutrients including amino acids, vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 150 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 38% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 7.7% - Crude fibres: 1.4% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 37.7 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 7.9 g.