Ruffwear Grip Trex All-Terrain Dog Boots
- BREATHABLE UPPER Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out.
- RUGGED LUG DESIGN Vibram non-marking outsole with rugged lug design provides flexibility and traction on varied terrain.
- CINCH CLOSURE Reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure system.
- Protects dogs’ paws from extreme environments
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Sold in pairs
Select the right size for your dog:
>> Download the Ruffwear Paw Measurement Chart here <<
Use this fit guide to select the appropriate size for your dog. Measure across widest part of paw when bearing weight. Measure ALL paws (front & back paws are not always the same size) - if between sizes, size down.
The easiest way to do this: get a piece of paper, pencil, a ruler/measuring tape and ideally a second person to assist. While your dog is standing, place his / her paw on the paper and lift up the other leg (i.e. if the front left is being measured, then lift up the front right). Take your pencil and mark the paper on each side of the widest part of your dog's paw. Measure that and compare it to the Paw Measurement Chart.
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry