Seresto Dog Tick & Flea Collar
* Small - Under 8kg
* Large - Over 8kg
Seresto® flea and tick collar
- Can be worn alongside dog’s normal collar and can be adjusted to fit any dog
Safety opening mechanism
- Protects your dog by giving way in the unlikely event it gets caught
Innovative polymer matrix
- Provides a controlled and low-dose release of active ingredients
- Protects active ingredients until you need to use Seresto®
- Includes everything you need to know about Seresto®
- 100% recyclable
Seresto® is different from conventional flea and tick collars. It employs a novel blend of materials, enabling a safe, controlled, low dose release of active ingredients over 8 months. This provides excellent protection for your dog, not only killing fleas and ticks but also repelling ticks before they bite – which helps to protect your pet from the diseases these parasites can spread.
Today, most flea and tick treatments require monthly applications. With such busy personal and professional lives, it’s not surprising that many people find it difficult to remember when re-treatment is required. However, this often leads to dogs not being protected from the discomfort of fleas and tick – and more importantly, the diseases these parasites can transmit.
Seresto® now offers an easy solution to this problem by offering up to 8 months of protection with a single application. It’s a simple way to ensure you’re doing the right thing for your dog, while helping you keep fleas and ticks successfully under control.