Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs
Features and Benefits:
- Effective for up to 8 months
- Kills and repels parasites before they bite your dog
- Safe for use on puppies aged seven weeks and older
- By protecting your dog, Seresto® can help protect your home
- Designed for even the most adventurous dogs
- Protecting your dog can help protect your family
- Single worry-free application
How does it work?
At first sight, Seresto® might look like just another pet collar, but there’s a lot going on beneath the surface. The collar consists of a polymer matrix that slowly releases two active ingredients – imidacloprid and flumethrin – onto the layers of your dog’s skin and coat. The collar works to build up an invisible layer of protection that kills fleas and repels and kills ticks that come into contact with your dog.
Imidacloprid, which kills adult fleas and flea larvae; and flumethrin, which repels and kills all life stages of ticks.
Directions for use:
- Remove the collar from the pouch- remove any remaining plastic connectors on the inside of the collar.
- Put the collar around your dog’s neck and insert the loose end into the 2 loops - cut off any extra length of the collar, leaving about 2 cm of the loose end beyond the second loop.
- Make sure it's neither too tight nor too loose - ideally, two fingers fit between the collar and your dog’s neck.