Features and Benefits:
- Sarolaner is more potent than the currently marketed isoxazolines, afoxolaner and fluralaner, at a lower concentration.
- In comparative studies against Ctenocephalides felis, Simparica achieved similar results but at a tenth of the concentration of the competitors, and against ticks, Simparica achieved a 100% kill, but at a third of the concentration of the competitors.
- Hard, chew-able and tasty tablet (can be given with / without food) for the treatment of tick and fleas in dogs
- Well tolerated by even the smallest dogs and can be used on dogs from 8 weeks of age.
- Kills adult fleas BEFORE they can lay eggs, to help prevent flea infestations from taking over your home
- Virtually eliminates ticks and fleas for up to 35 days
- Studies show Simparica starts killing ticks within 8 hours and fleas within 3 hours
- Simparica is immediate and persistent, with full efficacy towards the end of treatment period.
- Simparica is effective against 5 different tick genera, 2 different flea species and 2 different mite species.
CHOOSE THE CORRECT SIMPARICA TABLETS FOR YOUR DOG
- 5mg for dogs weighing 1.3 to 2.5kg
- 10mg for dogs weighing 2.5 to 5kg
- 20mg for dogs weighing 5 to 10kg
- 40mg for dogs weighing 10 to 20kg
- 80mg for dogs weighing 20 to 40kg
- 120mg for dogs weighing 40 to 60kg
- Simparica is for use ONLY in dogs (from 8 weeks of age or weighing 1.3 kg & up).
- Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding or lactating.
- Simparica has been safely used in dogs treated with commonly prescribed vaccines, parasiticides and other medications.
- Store at or below 30°C, in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use this veterinary medicinal product after the expiry date.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
* ALWAYS CONSULT A VET WHEN UNSURE *
The veterinary medicinal product should be administered at a dose of 2 - 4 mg/kg body weight in accordance with the following table:
Use appropriate combination of available strengths to achieve the recommended dose
of 2 - 4mg/kg.
SIMPARICA demonstrated efficacy against a very broad spectrum of coverage:
- 5 genera of ticks: Amblyomma spp., Dermacentor spp., Ixodes spp., Rhipicephalus spp., Haemaphysalis spp.
- 2 species of fleas: Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis.
- 2 species of mites: Demodex canis and Otodectes cynotis.