Sureflap Cat Flap Connect - Dual Scan
- Connect with the Hub which links the Microchip Cat Flap Connect to the Sure Petcare app
- Know whether your pets are at home, monitor long-term activity and notice changes in behaviour
- Prevents intruder animals entering your home
- Share app access with friends and manage their permissions
- Battery-powered with up to 6 months battery life (4 x AA batteries not included)
- Remotely lock or unlock the cat flap anytime, anywhere from the Sure Petcare app
- Receive notifications when your pet enters and leaves your home.
- Create a curfew - set the door to lock and unlock at specified times or take control at any time using the Sure Petcare app
- Set exit permissions for each pet to keep specific pets indoors using DualScan™ technology
How it works:
1. Connect the Hub to a spare port on your home router. The Hub acts as the link between the cat flap and the internet.
2. The Sure Petcare app provides you with notifications and reports on your pet’s location and activity.
3. When your pet interacts with the Microchip Cat Flap Connect it will let you know. You can also control when your pets are allowed to leave.
4. Choose who stays indoors and who can leave with DualScan™ technology, and change permissions using the Sure Petcare app.
Flap opening dimensions:
This dimension is the smallest area of the cat flap that your cat will have to enter -142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
Door/wall mounting dimensions:
The size of hole required to fit your cat flap.
-165mm (W) x 171mm (H)
Exterior frame dimensions:
Size of the exterior cat flap frame.
- 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
Depth of the inside tunnel of the cat flap.
Glass mounting dimensions:
A circular hole is required to install the cat flap in glass. The optimum hole size is 212mm, but the cat flap can be installed into holes up to 260mm in diameter.
Front frame depth: