Supreme Tiny Friends Farm Charlie Chinchilla Tasty Mix
Features and Benefits:
- Nutritionally balanced, tasty mix
- Contains natural prebiotics for digestive health
- Delicious ingredients including Timothy hay and carrot flakes
- With all the vitamins and minerals pets need to keep them happy and healthy
- Promotes health and vitality
- Correctly balanced calcium : phosphorus ratio – calcium 0.6%, phosphorus 0.4%
- Promotes natural foraging
- Best ever taste – no added sugar
- Added linseed for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Suitable for all life stages
The average adult chinchilla will require 30-40g/day of Charlie Chinchilla. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.
Extruded wheat, Timothy hay, Alfalfa meal, Flaked peas, Flaked maize, Soya bean hulls, Soya bean meal, Dried carrot flakes, Wheat feed, Linseeds, Soya oil.
Protein: 16.0% | Crude Fibre: 15.0% | Fat Content: 3.0% | Inorganic Matter: 5.0% | Calcium: 0.6% | Phosphorus: 0.4%
Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 50mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.5mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 7.5mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 30mg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 100mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.25mg