Supreme Tiny Friends Farm Russel Rabbit Tasty Mix
Features and Benefits:
- Nutritionally balanced, tasty mix
- Suitable for all breeds including dwarf rabbits
- No added sugar
- Contains natural prebiotics for digestive health
- With tasty Timothy hay – a fabulous source of fibre
- Linseed with Omega 3 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Encourages natural foraging
- Delicious ingredients including linseed and lucerne
- With all the vitamins and minerals pets need to keep them happy and healthy
- Correctly balanced calcium : phosphorus ratio – calcium 0.6%, phosphorus 0.4%
The average adult rabbit (weighing 2.5kg) will require 60‐70g/day of Russel Rabbit. A handful of fresh leafy green vegetables should also be provided along with free access to lots and lots of good quality hay and clean drinking water every day.
If you are feeding your rabbit a mix style diet it is important to follow the on-pack feeding guide and only feed the recommended daily portion, alongside plenty of fresh hay.
Extruded wheat, Flaked peas, Flaked maize, Timothy hay, Alfalfa meal, Whole Oats, Flaked wheat, Soya bean hulls, Wheat feed, Soya oil, Extruded locust beans. May contain genetically modified soya and traces of nuts.
Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 50mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.5mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 7.5mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 30mg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 100mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.25mg
Crude Protein: 14.0% | Crude Fibre: 12.0% | Crude Oils and Fats: 4.0% | Crude Ash: 5.0% | Calcium: 0.6% | Phosphorus: 0.4%.