Triworm-D Dewormer for Dogs
Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations. Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.
Dose according to body mass i.e. 1 tablet/10 kg e.g.
|Size||Body Mass (kg)||Dosage|
|Small||0.5 - 2||1/4 tablet|
|2 - 5||1/2 tablet|
|6 - 10||1 tablet|
|Medium||11 - 15||1 & 1/2 tablets|
|16 - 20||2 tablets|
|21 - 25||2 & 1/2 tablets|
|26 - 30||3 tablets|
|Large||31 - 35||3 & 1/2 tablets|
|36 - 40||4 tablets|
DO NOT use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds