Ultra Dog Special Diet - Hypo-Allergenic
Benefits of the new range:
- Grain and Gluten Free: To assist in reducing the likelihood of allergies.
- Muscular Support: High-quality protein blend to assist in maintaining lean muscle mass, and fatty acids for energy.
- Healthy Digestive System: High-quality cereals and fibre to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Healthy Immune System: Vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and E, that may support the immune system
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids assist in maintaining a shiny coat and healthy skin.
Strong Bones and Teeth: Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and healthy teeth.
Why Choose Ultra Pet?
- Ultra Pet products are tried and tested and have been exclusively sold in the South African veterinary market for over 25 years.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our products. If you are not satisfied with our product, simply please return it to the vet it was purchased from. T&C’S Apply.
- We have over 40 years of in-house scientific and expert advice behind the production of our food. Our in-house veterinarian is available to discuss any nutritional questions on facebook.
- We offer a wide range of dry dog and cat food products that cater for most of the nutritional requirements our pets need.
- We offer you FREE Pet Accident Benefit simply by buying any of the Ultra Pet range of products.
- Ultra Pet products are manufactured in our brand new, FSSC22000 certified, manufacturing facility based on Gauteng. Our factory follows strict manufacturing and hygiene protocols that ensures that your pet is fed food of the highest quality.
|BODY WEIGHT (kg)||RECOMMENDED DAILY AMOUNT (GRAMS PER DAY)|
|1 – 5||30-95|
|5 – 10||95-160|
|10 – 20||160-270|
|20 – 30||270-365|
|30 – 40||365-455|
|40 – 60||455-620|
Divide the recommended daily amount into two equal-sized meals per day. Limit other foods, table scraps and snacks, because feeding these would be counterproductive. Avoid changing between different diets as this may cause digestive upsets for your dog. Keep in mind that each dog is different and will have different daily nutritional requirements, therefore, adjust feeding amounts to ensure a lean, healthy body condition is maintained.
Duck Meat and Bonemeal, Dried Potato, Cellulose fibre, Fats and Oils, Minerals (Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium) and Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Choline), Approved Antioxidants.
Ultra Dog does not use any artificial colourants or flavourings in our food, so the colour of our kibble may vary.
|VITAMIN E||MIN||40 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN A||MIN||5000 IU/kg|