Ultra Dog Superwoof Small to Medium Puppy
Benefits of the new range:
- Muscular Support: High-quality protein blend to assist in maintaining lean muscle mass, and fatty acids for energy.
- Healthy Digestive System: High-quality cereals and fibre to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Nutritionally Balanced: Nutrients, vitamins and minerals to minimise deficiencies that may occur with a calorie-moderated diet.
- Healthy Immune System: Vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and E, that may support the immune system.
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids assist in maintaining a shiny coat and healthy skin.
Strong Bones and Teeth: Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and healthy teeth.
Why Choose Ultra Pet?
- Ultra Pet products are tried and tested and have been exclusively sold in the South African veterinary market for over 25 years.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our products. If you are not satisfied with our product, simply please return it to the vet it was purchased from. T&C’S Apply.
- We have over 40 years of in-house scientific and expert advice behind the production of our food. Our in-house veterinarian is available to discuss any nutritional questions on facebook.
- We offer a wide range of dry dog and cat food products that cater for most of the nutritional requirements our pets need.
- We offer you FREE Pet Accident Benefit simply by buying any of the Ultra Pet range of products.
- Ultra Pet products are manufactured in our brand new, FSSC22000 certified, manufacturing facility based on Gauteng. Our factory follows strict manufacturing and hygiene protocols that ensures that your pet is fed food of the highest quality.
|WEEKS IN AGE|
|GRAMS TO FEED PER DAY|
|1-5||20-90||30-115||40-120||45-130||50-145||45-130||50-170||Feed as adult|
|5-10||50 -130||90-185||115-195||120-210||130-230||140-210||130-285||Feed as adult|
Recommended number of feedings is as follows: Feed puppies under 3 months of age 3-4 daily feedings of moistened food. After 3 months of age gradually reduce moistening and feed 3 times per day. From 6-18 months provide 2 daily feedings. Remove food after your puppy has finished eating (after 10-15 minutes for each of the above meals). Reduce the amount of food offered if the puppy becomes overweight.
Each puppy is different and depending on the puppy’s activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
Ultra Dog Superwoof Puppy can also be used during the gestation and lactation period.
These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight.
Cereals (Min 4% Rice), Meat and Animal Derivatives (Min 22% Chicken Meal, Min 4% Fresh Chicken), Vegetable Protein Extract and Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Palatability Enhancer, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Fibre Source, Minerals and Vitamins, Colourants, Mannan oligosaccharides, Glucosamine & Chondroitin & Green-lipped Mussel Extract, Approved Antioxidants.
Ultra Dog does not use any artificial colourants or flavourings in our food, so the colour of our kibble may vary.
|NUTRIENT||AMOUNT IN g/kg|
|OMEGA 6:3||5 – 10:1|
|VITAMIN A||MIN||5 000 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN D||MIN||500 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN E||MIN||50 IU/kg|