Mikki Ball Pin Slicker For Sensitive Skin
Features & Benefits:
- Removes dead hair from undercoat and top coat
- Helps brush out minor knots and tangles
- With new & improved ergonomic handle
- Flexi-head for gentler brushing
- Soft grip & flexi-head designed for comfort and easy control
- Available in small & large
Directions for Use:
The Ball Pin Brush has a curved back for a natural grooming action, enabling the medium length stainless steel pins to work effectively.
Use gentle stroking actions to allow the slicker pins to ease through matts and tangles and remove any dead hair from both the top coat and the undercoat - leaving the coat clean and healthy. Be gentle and careful at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.
N.B. Slickers are not suitable for “corded” coats (Puli, Komodor etc). Use the slicker as a weekly maintenance item after removing mass moulted hair with the Moult Master (ideal for all coat types except wool).