Mikki Fine Stripping Knife
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for stripping the top coat
- Suitable for fine coated dogs
- Suitable for left or right-handed users
- With a new & improved ergonomic handle
Directions For Use:
- Before using a stripping knife, ensure your pet is comfortable and used to being groomed. Remove any knots or mats by grooming through the coat first.
- Hold the stripping knife with the smooth side of the blade facing you.
- Following the grain of the dog's coat, use a combing action to gather the hair between the serrated teeth.
- Hold the hair in place with your thumb and gently pull the hair toward you to remove the hair.
- Take only small amounts at a time and use minimal force.
Size: 0.1 x 0.82 x 2.78 cm