Halloween Cat Treat Recipe
Your cat won’t be able to resist these delicious treats
What you’ll need:
- 200g of tuna
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried catnip (optional)
- 1 cup oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Roast fresh tuna and pumpkin. Cool and crush.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, then add peeled and grated carrot, catnip, olive oil, tuna and pumpkin. Add the oat flour and mix until dough forms. Let sit for five minutes.
- Spread the dough up to 1,5cm thick, and cut with molds of your choice.
- Place the cookies on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, and let them cool to room temperature.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week