Returns & Refunds
Return and Refund Policy
The consumer must notify Canine & Co in writing within 7 days of receiving the product and return the product to Canine & Co. When returning any product, please ensure that it is returned in its original condition, and returned with the original packaging - including any documentation, manuals, warranty cards and other accessories. The cost of returning the product to Canine & Co is for the consumer's account, however at our discretion, Canine & Co may offer to reimburse the return transportation costs. This is assessed on a case by case basis by Canine & Co.
- Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for our return address.
- Please allow 14 – 30 days for your return to be inspected and for us to create your credit voucher/arrange your refund. In some cases a handling fee of up to 15% will be levied against the order value.
- Should a product be faulty / damaged on arrival, we will organise with the manufacturer / importer / supplier to assess the product. We are restricted to the supplier's guarantees and warranties, which may mean fixing the item instead of replacing it. Should they find the product to be in 100% working condition, and the fault be attributed to incorrect usage, we will not be able to offer a credit voucher or exchange the product. The cost of returning the product to us / the relevant supplier as well as the return to you (of a non-faulty product if applicable) will be charged for or not credited - whichever is applicable in each case.
- Should the product have already been used, photos of the damaged product should be emailed through to email@example.com. We will, in turn, share these with our manufacturer / importer / supplier to assess as to whether it is a manufacturing defect or due to incorrect use or wear & tear. We are restricted to the supplier's decision in this regard. If it is a manufacturing defect, we will be able to provide an exchange or credit voucher, however, if it is through general wear & tear, we will not be able to offer a credit voucher nor exchange the product.
- Any product that is classed as Act 36 - essentially all treatment products (including tick & flea / dewormers etc) are NON-RETURNABLE - except where the expiry date on the product precedes the delivery date.
- Any product within our Clearance Sale is marked down (by up to 50%) and is NON-RETURNABLE. These products might also be found in other appropriate collections within our online store (eg. a harness might be seen in the Clearance Sale, as well as in our Harness section).