Advantage Dog Flea Treatment
- Small - 0.4 ml tube per dog weighing up to 4 kg.
- Medium - 1.0 ml tube per dog weighing over 4 kg and up to 10 kg.
- Large - 2.5 ml tube per dog weighing over 10 kg and up to 25 kg.
- X Large - 4.0 ml tube per dog weighing 25 kg and over.
Topical. For easy application, the dog should be standing. Part the hair on the back of the neck at the base of the dog’s skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze out the contents thoroughly to apply the solution directly onto the skin.
- Remove the cap off the pipette. Turn the cap around and use the end as a "key" to open the pipette, twist the cap to break the seal
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pet's skin.
In severe flea and lice infestations, two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pet's skin.
- Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until the application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.
- The solvent in Advantage may stain certain materials such as plastic, leather, fabrics and finished surfaces. Make sure the application site has dried before allowing treated animals to make contact with these materials.