- KittyMilk contains amino acids that are essential for healthy growth and function of cats.
- KittyMilk contains Biotin, Folic Acid and Fluoride, for healthy bone, tooth and skin development and maintenance.
- KittyMilk is high in zinc, which is important for a healthy skin and fur.
- KittyMilk has been formulated to supply the nutrient and energy requirements of young growing cats or geriatric cats with poor appetite or recovering from illness.
- Cats love the taste of KittyMilk.
How do you use KittyMilk?
Prepare KittyMilk freshly for each feeding: mix the powder with lukewarm water in the a Pet Nurser Kit.
- For very young (less than 7 days old) or malnourished kittens, mix 1 level measure KittyMilk with 2 measures lukewarm water.
- For older kittens (7 days and older) mix 2 level measures KittyMilk with 3 measures of lukewarm water.
Kittens should receive 2 measures of KittyMilk, reconstituted as above, per 150g of bodymass daily.
250g or 2,5kg (both with measure)
Store in a cool place (below 20 C) and away from direct sunlight. Once opened, use all the powder within 3 months.