Dermoscent Essential Oto Ear Cleaner
The presence of cerumen in the ears of dogs, cats and rabbits is normal. But an abundant production or an insufficient elimination of cerumen can lead to an accumulation in the ear canal and favour the development of an infection. An efficient yet mild ear cleansing helps control or prevent disorders (build-up of earwax, bad odour, etc).
Directions for Use:
- Tilt the head of the animal and maintain the ear directed upward.
- Instil Essential Oto® into the ear canal to fill it up and massage the base of the ear for few seconds to detach dirt.
- The animal will shake its head to evacuate the excess product from the ear canals.
- Then clean the pinnae with a cotton pad or a gauze.
- Repeat the process if necessary, especially when the ear is very dirty.
- Remember to disinfect the nozzle after each application.
- It is recommended to use Essential Oto® once to twice a week depending upon ear canal dirtiness.
- Lipoaminoacids of green apple and a Saponaria root extract, cleansing agents which help remove dirt gently.
- A combination of essential oil of niaouli and lichen extract with deodorizing properties.
- A pumpkin seed extract with soothing properties and hemp seed oil rich in moisturizing essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6).