Frontline Plus Tick & Flea Dog
Frontline Plus contains the active ingredients Fipronil 100g/L and S-Methoprene 90g/L. Fipronil works by attacking the nerve cells of fleas, making them disorientated and hyperactive before dying. (S)-methoprene interferes with egg production and hatching of fleas, as well as inhibiting larval development.
Consequently, no more pupae are produced, and the flea life cycle is broken.
Sizes (available as boxes of 3 or single pipettes):
- Small (0 - 10kg)
- Medium (10 - 20kg)
- Large (20 - 40kg)
- X Large (20 - 40kg)
One pipette will dose one appropriately sized dog.
- Remove pipette from the packaging
- Snap off tip to open the pipette
- Part the fur on the back of your dogs neck, between the shoulder blades, until skin is visible.
- Place open pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your dogs skin.
- Reapply every 4 weeks
In severe flea infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
* Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.