Frontline Tick & Flea Cat
Frontline Plus contains the active ingredients Fipronil 100g/L and S-Methoprene 90g/L. Fipronil works by attacking the nerve cells of fleas, resulting in their becoming disorientated and hyperactive before dying. (S)-methoprene interferes with egg production and hatching of fleas, as well as inhibiting larval development.
Consequently, no more pupae are produced, and the flea life cycle is broken.
Dosage & Application:
One pipette will dose one kitten/cat up to 8 kg's
- Remove pipette from the packaging
- Snap off tip to open the pipette
- Part the fur on the back of your cats neck, between the shoulder blades, until skin is visible.
- Place open pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your cats skin.
- Reapply every 4 weeks
In severe flea infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pet's skin.
- Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.