Mera Dog Senior Dog Food
Features and Benefits:
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 22 % protein / 9,5 % fat
- With OdourStop formula, Meradog careconcept and SeniorPlus complex
- With prebiotic inulin and high quality protein sources
- Added vitamin content
- Increased vitamin content
- Reduced sodium and phosphor content
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the Meradog Careconcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this careconcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- To support natural defenses: Natural beta-glucans to support the natural defenses
- Skin and Coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora an safe digestion: Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
- SeniorPlus complex: Lowered phosphorus and sodium content to relieve kidneys. Adequate energy content, high-quality protein sources (poultry, egg) and New Zealand green-lipped mussels (nutrients for cartilage and joints) to support physical constitution and metabolism
- OdourStop formula: Active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odours
Maize, poultry protein (19.5%, partially dried and hydrolysed), rice, barley, beef pulp, corn gluten, poultry fat, linseed, barley yeast (dried), salmon oil (0.5%), egg powder, calcium carbonate, sunflower oil (0.3%), sodium chloride, chicory inulin (0.2%), yeast cell walls (=0.04% beta-glucans and 0.04% mannan-oligosaccharides), potassium chloride, Yucca Schidigera powder (0.02%), glucosamine from animal tissues (0.02%), chondroitin sulphate (0.01%).
Protein 22.5%, fat content 10%, raw fibre 2.5%, crude ash 5.5%, calcium 0.85%, phosphorus 0.58%, sodium 0.25%.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 12.000IE, vitamin D3 1.500IE, vitamin E 300mg, vitamin C 200mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100mg, Zink (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2,0mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35mg.