Oto-Aid Ear Cleaner
Features and Benefits:
- Aids in routine ear cleaning in dogs & cats
- Removes accumulated debris inside the ear and provides optimal hygiene of the outer ear
- Contains Aloe Vera known for its nurturing properties
- Contains gentle oils like melaleuca, origanum and lavendula known to have purification, healing and anti-inflammatory properties
- pH level 3 to help combat yeast infections in the ear
- Has a flexible tip to prevent damage to the ears if accidentally inserted too far
Directions for use:
Apply the ear cleaner into the ear canal. Massage the base of the ear for a few seconds for better distribution of the product.
- Routine cleaning: apply 1 to 2 times a week to assist in keeping the external ear canal in optimum condition.
- Unpleasant odour: apply once a day for a period of 8 days. Then every 2 to 3 days to ensure optimum hygiene of the ear canal.
Warning: Do not apply the product on open lesions.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Peg-40 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Glycolic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Origanum Compactum Oil, Octoxynol-9, Bisabolol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Farnesol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Arginine, Methylparaben, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben.