Nutradyl Joint Supplement for Dogs
Dosage form: Tablet.
- Contains a wide range of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Omega-3 Eicosatetraenoic Acids (ETAs)
- Relatively slow-acting but effective anti-inflammatory action.
- Results are usually seen within two weeks at the recommended dose.
- No Gastro-toxic effects
- No renal toxicity.
- Highly effective with no need for additional herbs or other material.
- Clinical studies confirm safe to use compared to NSAIDs.
- Can be used in conjunction with Rimadyl3
- Can reduce the need for other NSAIDs or lower dosage.
- Trials confirm safe to use in older animals.
- Reported to improve patients quality of life.
- High efficacy leads to cost-effective use.
How it works:
As a source of GAGs, (building blocks of cartilage) Perna can provide the chondrocytes (cartilage cells) with chondroitin sulphates and other precursors needed to improve the viscosity of the synovial fluid and enhance the synthesis of the proteoglycans in the articular cartilage. Such support is critical for reversing the arthritic process. GAGs can also exert a strong anti-inflammatory action on connective tissue. Evidence suggests that they effectively inhibit the action of degrading enzymes, which contribute to cartilage breakdown2.
Long term studies with Perna products such as Nutradyl confirm a beneficial effect upon the joint status and has even reported a cessation or reversal in joint space degradation in some patients over a one year period. Based upon before and after standardised X-Ray analysis patients with mild to moderate arthritis demonstrated reduced degeneration of joint tissues with concomitant symptomatic improvement.
The natural anti-inflammatory and chondroprotective features of Nutradyl make this the Natural Dual Action Alternative in Joint Care.
New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract that contains essential fatty acids (omega-3) and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin, keratin sulphate) 400 mg, glucosamine 175 mg, methyl sulphonyl methane 100 mg, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 18 mg, manganese sulphate 10 mg/tablet.