Medico Herbs Pet Lungs and Chest Spray 50ml
- Coughs, Colds & Flu
- Hay Fever & Allergies
- Bronchitis & pneumonia
- Loosens Phlegm
- Tonic for the respiratory tract
- Improves immune function
- Fights viruses & bacteria
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago Farfara) is used for chronic and acute bronchitis, irritating coughs, whooping coughs and asthma. Its expectorant properties make it useful for most respiratory conditions.
- Echinacea (Echinacea Purpurea) It is used for common colds, flu, pleurisy and other infectious illnesses. It strengthens the immune and the lymphatic system. Stimulates white blood cells and has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties.
- Elderflower (Sambucus Nigra) Enhances the function of the immune system, fights inflammation, increases perspiration, lowers fever, soothes the respiratory tract and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Elecampane (Inula Helenium) This herb is used specific for irritating bronchial coughs. It may be used where there is copious catarrh formed. It is also used for emphysema, asthma, bronchitis & asthma. Some herbalists use it for the treatment of tuberculosis. It also has antibacterial properties.
- Everlastings (Heteromorpha Arborescens) Strengthens lungs, fights colds, flu, lung inflammation and asthma
- Eyebright (Euphrasia Officinalis) Is good for allergies, itchy, runny noses and combats hay fever. It's also used for sinusitis. Eyebright is useful for problems of the mucous membranes and congestive states such as nasal catarrh and sinusitis.
- Goldenrod (Solidago Virgaurea) is used for upper respiratory catarrh, whether acute or chronic. This herb is used for influenza, laryngitis, sinusitis and a sore throat.
- Marshmallow Leaf (Althea Officinalis) Is good for sinusitis, coughs, laryngitis and a sore throat. It also soothes and heals the mucous membranes.
- Mullein (Verbascum Thapsus) Is useful for asthma, bronchitis, and difficulty in breathing, earache and hay fever. It's also a mild painkiller and soothes inflammation. Also used for bronchitis, coughs and Emphysema.
- Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) It's a strong antiseptic and anti-microbial. Useful for respiratory infection, eases sore throats, soothes irritable coughs, loosens mucous and reduces unnecessary spasms. Mullein can be used as a gargle for laryngitis and tonsillitis. It's also helpful for bronchitis, whooping cough, emphysema and asthma.
- Wild Rosemary (Eriocephalus Africanus) Treats asthma, coughs, colds, flu and sore throat
- Wilde Dagga (Leonotis Leonorus) Strengthens respiratory system & immune function, reduces lung inflammation, fights coughs, colds, sore throat & mucous congestion.
Shake well before use.
- Small dogs & cats: 1 spray once or twice per day
- Medium size dogs: 2 sprays once or twice per day
- Large dogs: 3 sprays once or twice per day
Method of use:
Use it direct in the mouth, in the ear or on soft skin. Can also be mixed with their drinking water.
Formulated by a qualified, registered herbalist.