Royal Canin X-Small Adult Dog Ageing 12+
- Ageing Management: Developed to support healthy ageing in very small breed dogs. Contains EPA, DHA and an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- Palatable & high rehydration: Thanks to its special formula, the kibble easily rehydrates to encourage ageing dogs that struggle to eat a dry kibble or fussy dogs to eat.
- Healthy Transit: Very small breed dogs are prone to constipation. A balanced intake of fibres (including psyllium) together with highly digestible L.I.P. proteins helps facilitate intestinal transit and contributes to good stool quality.
- Cardiac Health: Formulated with key nutrients and antioxidants to help support good cardiac function in ageing dogs.
- Dental Health: Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the bonding agents in calcium. These agents bond to minerals in plaque and help prevent the sticky plaque from becoming hardened tartar.
- Very palatable & very small kibble: This small-sized kibble has been developed to be perfectly adapted to the miniature jaw of dogs under 4 kg. Its exclusive formula also helps stimulate fussy appetites in very small breed dogs.
rice, maize flour, maize, dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds (1%), tomato (source of lycopene), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 50 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 65 mg, E6 (Zinc): 149 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Sensory additives: Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 24.0% - Fat content: 16.0% - Crude ash: 4.7% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4.5 g - Phosphorus: 5.5 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.