Royal Canin Sphynx Adult Cat
ROYAL CANIN® Sphynx Adult food is a high-calorie formula that contains an increased level of fat (23%) in order to meet the heightened energy needs of this particular breed.
Dietary management plays an essential role in maintaining a healthy heart. That's why ROYAL CANIN® Sphynx Adult contains taurine, EPA and DHA (omega-3 fatty acids) to help maintain your cat's healthy cardiac function.
- Special sphynx jaw: This specially designed thick triangular-shaped kibble, adapted to the Sphynx cat’s jaw, encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula - omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids: Exclusive formula - Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids
- High energy intake: To compensate for the absence of hair, the Sphynx has a very active metabolism to control body temperature. A high calorie formula with a high level of fat (23%) to meet the greater energy needs of this hairless cat.
- Healthy skin support: Sphynx cats have a thick epidermis, however the lack of hair and pigmentation leave their skin exposed. An exclusive complex of nutrients helps support the skin’s “barrier” role. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for their support in skin health.
- Cardiac health: Enriched with nutrients such as taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
- Urinary health: Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, maize, dehydrated pork protein*, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, minerals, dried tomato pulp (source of lycopene), soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives: Nutritional additives:
Vitamin A: 32000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 47 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg, L carnitine: 50 mg, Taurine: 2.57 g - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 33% - Fat content: 23% - Crude ash: 7.3% - Crude fibres: 5% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 46.7 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 10.5 g including EPA/DHA: 4 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.