Virbac Epi-otic Ear Cleanser 125ml
Features and Benefits:
- Cleansing and drying: Salicylic acid removes dirt, dead skin cells and excess wax which docusate sodium dries the ear effectively and gently
- Soothing and Gentle: Classified as non-irritant.
- Anti-Adhesive: Glycotechnology prevents bacteria from sticking to the skin cells
- Antibacterial and Antifungal: PCMX has an antibacterial effect while EDTA enhances the action of PCMX
- Non-Acidic: Physiological pH (-Neutral) and doesn’t over-dry or irritate the skin.
Directions for use:
Use only as directed.
Shake well before use. Turn the white nozzle to open the bottle and then apply to the ear canal. Squeeze the bottle gently. Epi-Otic should be liberally applied. Gently massage the base of the ear and then wipe the interior of the ear flap and accessible parts of the ear with cotton wool that has been soaked with Epi-Otic.
Routine Cleaning :
Epi-Otic may be used twice or three times weekly.
Epi-Otic may be used before each application of antibiotics or any other therapy. In every case, follow the instructions provided by the veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.